Due to a number of players being on holiday on Saturday, there will only be two sessions.
England Academy - On Saturday the plan is for players in Level 4 and Level 5. Also, I am inviting a few players from Level 3.
England Teams - On Sunday is for the National Squads (Under 17 Male & Female, Under 19 Male and Senior Women).
I have attached the “List of Players” for Saturday and Sunday . Please read this document carefully to ensure you know the slot you are to attend as we are unable to accommodate moving players between sessions
Saturday, 14 August
Session 1 – 11:00 till 14:00 hours
Session 2 – 14:30 till 17:30 hours
Sunday, 15 August
Session 1 – 09:00 till 12:00 hours
Session 2 – 12:30 till 15:30 hours
Session 3 – 16:00 till 19:00 hours
- Players are allowed to bring their bags into the sports centre.
- All Players will need to bring a named water bottle as no one will be allowed to share bottles
- Parents are not allowed to enter the sports centre at any point during the day and must be in the car park by the end of their son/daughter session as we only have a thirty minutes change over for the following session.
- Lucy Rawlinson and Hayley Hall will be in the Reception to register the players on arrival and to record their temperatures.
- Between sessions we have 30 minutes break to ensure players from the completed session leave the Sports Centre prior to the next group walking in. Also during this time we will disinfect the balls, cones and goals prior to the start of the next session.
- Coaches will be responsible for the players during their session to ensure they follow the Protocol.
- You must ensure that you have completed the COVID-19 Training Consent form with your club. We will be checking this has been completed with the NRHA before you are allowed to attend
Yours in Sport,
NRHA Coaching Director